Overnight Oats In Loki’s Kitchen
Today’s recipe is very special as you can involve your kids as it’s a ‘no knife-no fire’ recipe!! Watch the video here-
OVERNIGHT OATS IN LOKI’S KITCHEN
Yoghurt – ½ Cup
Strawberries – 2 to 3
Chia seeds – 1 tablespoon (optional)
Oats – 1 bowl
Milk – 2 tablespoons
Peanut butter – 1 tablespoon (optional)
Cut Almonds – 4 to 5
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, stirring to combine.
- Add Peanut butter and stir well again.
- Add milk as desired till the desired consistency is reached
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Add desired toppings, example strawberries.
- Serve and Slurp.